If you're overweight and trying to work towards a healthier weight, please recognize that being overweight is a chronic condition that requires a doctor's supervision. Since obesity is closely related to Type 2 Diabetes, seek the help of your local diabetes clinic where you can get advice from a diabetic nurse and a dietitian.
- Obesity Canada
- Cardiac Exercise Research Group - NTNU
- Low Carb Down Under
- Low Carb Doctors
- Nutrition Coalition
- Health Canada - Nutrient Data
- Glycemic Index Food Guide - Canadian Diabetes Guidelines
- International Tables of Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load Values: 2008
- University of Sydney: Glycemic Index & Load of Foods
- UCSF - SugarScience
- Intensive Dietary Management (IDM) Coaching Program
If you're wondering what I've been eating lately, the following list is what my daily meals typically look like. We've been getting seeds and nuts from the local Bulk Barn and buy just enough to use the coupon in the BB flyer.
- << Prev