- Role of Mitochondrial Reverse Electron Transport in ROS Signaling: Potential Roles in Health and Disease
- The Effects of Potatoes and Other Carbohydrate Side Dishes Consumed With Meat on Food Intake, Glycemia and Satiety Response in Children
- Dr. Benjamin Bikman - 'Insulin vs. Ketones - The Battle for Brown Fat'
- Keto Salt Lake 2019 - 08 - Dr. Benjamin Bikman: Insulin vs Ketones. The battle for the mitochondrion
- DDr. Michael Eades - 'A New Hypothesis of Obesity'
- Protons: FADH2:NADH ratios and MUFA
- Engineered butyrate-producing bacteria prevents high fat diet-induced obesity in mice
- Measuring the Antimicrobial Activity of Lauric Acid against Various Bacteria in Human Gut Microbiota Using a New Method
- Gut Mucosal Proteins and Bacteriome Are Shaped by the Saturation Index of Dietary Lipids
- Occurrence, absorption and metabolism of short chain fatty acids in the digestive tract of mammals
- Plasma Ketone and Medium Chain Fatty Acid Response in Humans Consuming Different Medium Chain Triglycerides During a Metabolic Study Day
- Ketosis After Intake of Coconut Oil and Caprylic Acid—With and Without Glucose: A Cross-Over Study in Healthy Older Adults
If you enjoy the articles in this web site, please consider supporting it by ordering the items you want by clicking on the recommended Amazon product links in the articles, which will just add those products to your Amazon shopping cart.
The product links contain a referral tag that allows me to earn a small commission on the sale of the products from Amazon. This doesn't cost you anything extra but will help to offset the cost of running this web site and writing new articles.