- The Finnish Geriatric Intervention Study to Prevent Cognitive Impairment and Disability (FINGER): study design and progress
- Neurogenesis in the aging brain
- Reversal of cognitive decline: A novel therapeutic program > Pricey Protocol Not Proven to Prevent or Reverse Alzheimer’s, Says UCSF Neurologist
- Psychology Today: The Brain Needs Animal Fat
- The Full Spectrum of Alzheimer’s Disease Is Rooted in Metabolic Derangements That Drive Type 3 Diabetes
- Alzheimer's Disease Is Type 3 Diabetes–Evidence Reviewed
- Diabetes.co.uk: Type 3 Diabetes
- Brain metabolic dysfunction at the core of Alzheimer's disease
- Preventing Alzheimer’s May Be Easier Than You Thought
- Dr. Brant Cortright: "The Neurogenesis Diet" | Talks at Google
- Dr Brant Cortright - Neurogenesis & Proven Ways To Improve Brain Power
- Ben Bikman PhD - Brain insulin resistance & Type 3 Diabetes See https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32175781/ and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31757576/
If you enjoy the articles in this web site, please consider supporting it by ordering the items you want by clicking on the recommended Amazon product links in the articles, which will just add those products to your Amazon shopping cart.
The product links contain a referral tag that allows me to earn a small commission on the sale of the products from Amazon. This doesn't cost you anything extra but will help to offset the cost of running this web site and writing new articles.